Preschool Inspirations is a blog created by me. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has guidelines in order to protect the public when advertising with compensation are combined. This blog is a form of profit which occasionally incorporates reviews, testimonials, and endorsements. With that in mind, I want you to know my utmost standards for this:
- This blog may be used to promote other businesses, services, or products.
- I only promote products that I believe are of high value and something that I genuinely use.
- Products provided for review are done so at no cost to me. This will not sway my opinion of a product.
- I will always be truthful. I will always give a genuine opinion or review whether or not I am partnering with a company and/or receiving payment to do so
- My top priority is helpfulness and bringing value to my readers. I would not change or alter my opinion of a service or product. I stand behind being accurate and providing equality and would not compromise these values for monetary purposes.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of this blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference
- This blog does participate in the Amazon Affiliate Program. I am a regular user of Amazon products and value the incredible customer service.
I believe in the value of word of mouth and helping people find products that are worthwhile. While I may make a small profit, this helps compensate for the time I spent researching and educating myself on it, looking through reviews, and spending time to write my ideas. It is of utmost imporantance that I am honest and genuine in all of my posts.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Preschool Inspirations may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 25, 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.