As a preschool teacher and preschool mom, here’s what I love about Melissa and Doug:
- Their products are educational and don’t require batteries.
- When children play with Melissa and Doug items, they are expanding their creativity.
- Many Melissa and Doug products are self correcting and allow me to stand by and let my children/class take the reigns.
- These toys are sturdy! If they can withstand the wear and tear of my preschool class, they have passed my quality standards test.
- Sweet Hearts Bead Set
- Butterfly & Hearts Stamp Set
- Decorate-Your-Own Heart Mirror
- Sunny Yellow Lab
- Hearts Door Plaque
- Decorate-Your-Own Heart Bead Set
- Bead Bouquet Deluxe Wooden Bead Set
- Decorate-Your-Own Wooden Heart Box with FREE Personalization!!
- I Love You Bear with FREE Personalization!!
As a lover of preschool fine motor activities, I would absolutely love all of the bead sets!
Enter for a chance to win one of 3 Full Sets of EVERYTHING on the Melissa & Doug Valentine’s Day Gift Guide! The giveaway is open to US Residents only and closes at midnight on Friday, February 14, 2014. Complete as many entry options as you like! Hint: If you finish the first entry option below, it will unlock a second set of entry options! Your chances of winning go up dramatically the more entries you get in the hat!
I am a Melissa and Doug subscriber already because I love hearing about their new products and keeping up with their sales.
Preschool Inspirations received no compensation for sponsoring this event, nor is she responsible for the delivery of the prize. Prize delivery is the sole responsibility of Melissa & Doug, LLC. Three winners will be drawn randomly and notified by email. The winners will have 48 hours to respond in order to claim their prize. If they do not respond within the 48 hours, they will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be chosen. This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see my disclaimer policy.
Latest posts by Katie T. Christiansen (see all)
- How to use Question of the Day for Circle Time - March 25, 2019
- Classroom Jobs Helper Chart and Ideas - March 12, 2019
- 6 Ways that Preschool Teachers Foster Independent Kids - January 19, 2019